SecuriFense provides experienced Homeland Security and National Defense professionals in support of government programs.
SecuriFense, Inc. Inc. provides experienced Homeland Security and National Defense professionals in support of federal, state, and local government programs. As a strategic consulting firm with extensive expertise and capabilities, we provide long-term solutions for complex opportunities. Our focused consulting and direct support services fill critical needs for government agencies and commercial customers. Each of our seasoned professionals offers an elite level of expertise backed by years of experience, training, technical knowledge, and dedication to mission success. We capitalize on those superior skills to provide unique solutions for our clients in support of their most critical missions.
SecuriFense is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. We also have personnel in the Washington D.C. area, and internationally at South Korea.
SecuriFense is extremely proficient at putting the right people in the right positions to create thorough solutions that ensure our customers achieve ongoing success in dynamic world situations.
Our mission is too build committed relationships with our clients and colleagues based on integrity, professional expertise, and first-class services in all areas of Homeland Security and National Defense.
Our vision is to become a leading company filling Homeland Security and National Defense needs for government agencies and commercial customers; and to be an employer who attracts an elite level of talent and expertise able to provide unique solutions for our clients in support of their most critical missions.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) - Prime Contractor on GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 00CORP contract, GS00F186GA
CAAS IV ID/IQ Contract - Subcontractor providing Simulations, Training, and Experimentation (STE) in support of USAF Wargaming Efforts to HQ USAF
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) - Subcontractor providing Functional Subject Matter Expertise to HQ USAF
OASIS Small Business - Subcontratcor on Government wide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contracts providing Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Department of the Army - Subcontractor providing Functional Subject Matter Expertise and Regional Encroachment Management Action Plans (REMAP) analysis to Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC), Korea
Michael Bradley is the President of SecuriFense, Inc. Mr. Bradley served in the United States Air Force for 26 years before retiring as a Colonel in 2004. In addition to his over 3,000 hours of flight time in F-4, F-14, and F-15E aircraft, he held an assortment of military staff and command positions. Mr. Bradley was an initial cadre member of the United States Northern Command, which was established to defend America's homeland following the attacks against our nation on September 11, 2001. He completed his military career as the J55, Chief of Homeland Defense Plans for the United States Northern Command. Mr. Bradley joined General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems in 2004 where he successfully managed multiple Homeland Defense, Homeland Security, and Intelligence Community opportunities. He left General Dynamics in 2010 to launch SecuriFense, Inc. He is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy and earned his Master of Business Administration degree from National University.
SecuriFense has the following job opening in the Washington DC area:
Senior Air Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Provide wargaming support to the United States Air Force to interpret operational and emerging concepts, synergize efforts with other service Title 10 Wargames, and create great breadth and depth of expertise in wargaming air operations.
· Strategic and operational concept development.
· Development/execution of operational level wargame events with development of associated feeder and resultant products (e.g. strategic guidance, manning, orders of battle, commanders’ intent, concepts of operations, operational orders).
· Work is primarily on site in the offices of AF/A5/8 Wargaming, but will occasionally conduct business elsewhere in the National Capital Region, and will occasionally travel both within and outside the U.S. in support of the development and execution of wargame events.
Required Relevant Skill Areas:
· Articulate writer and speaker capable of performing Headquarters Air Force senior action officer duties to include the preparation of staff action packages, briefings, and papers.
· Comfortable interacting with senior military officers, higher headquarters, and distinguished leaders and peers of the interagency community.
Desired Relevant Skill Areas:
· Recent experience in military air operations and airspace integration.
· Knowledge of Air Force Strategy, Planning, and Programming (SP3) process.
· Knowledge of Air Force Service-level planning and programming to include JCIDS.
· Experience in wargaming, concept development, strategy development, or strategic planning.
· Experience working on a higher headquarters staff (e.g. Pentagon, MAJCOM, Component or Combatant Command) is highly desirable.
· This position is located in the National Capital Region (Andrews AFB and Pentagon Offices)
Security Clearance Requirements:
· This job requires a current Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon start date.
SecuriFense is seeking an Ammunition Item Manager at Shaw AFB, SC:
Ammunition Item Manager responsibilities:
• Maintain accountability and visibility of ammunition at theater-wide level in SWA and submit status reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis as needed.
• Responsible for the establishment of stockage objectives at Ammunition Supply Points (ASP) and Theater Storage Area (TSA).
• Identify shortages and recommend resupply actions. Monitor on-hand stocks for both operational and training ammunition.
• Create spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel using Government provided template with data for the Standard Army Ammunition System (SAAS) Section to cut Materiel Release Orders (MRO).
• Consolidate MRO spreadsheets into weekly and monthly reports to be submitted through the COR to higher Headquarters.
• Use SAAS to process Daily Cycles and Reports, as needed, and to support normal inventory operations and proper accountability of stocks.
• Perform as an expediter and troubleshooter for issues involving Class V scheduled shipments by Air or Ground movement within theater.
• Perform ammunition retrograde functions.
• Assist Logistics Training Departments (LTD) from the Corps with sending ammunition with selected Department of Defense Identification Codes (DoDIC) back to the depots for retrograde.
• Coordinate with Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC) and Quality Assurance Specialist, Ammunition Surveillance (QASAS) on movement of containers to Sea Port of Debarkation (SPOD) for retrograde shipments.
• Interface with the Joint Munitions Transportation Directorate pertaining to data entry into Worldwide Port System (WPS)/Munitions Transportation System (MTMS).
• Assist with verifying accuracy of Department of the Army (DA) Form 581 for unit basic loads, and coordinate transportation, special handling, diversion, and air shipments.
• Monitor stock status reports for unserviceable ammunition and coordinate with Joint Munitions Command (JMC) and Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) for disposition instructions.
• Serve as the SME in support of SAAS in the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Minimum requirement: Minimum of five years of experience with Conventional Ammunition logistics operations, and a minimum of two years of experience with the distribution management and accountability process of ammunition in SWA. Proficient in SAAS and SAAS Modernized (SAAS- MOD) operations, procedures, and practices, to include maintenance of SAAS connectivity.
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance required.